So what’s inside?
- Vitamin C, zinc, and selenium are strong antioxidants that assist the body in protecting itself from internal damage that happens as a result of oxidative stress.
- The ingredients within complete defence protect the integrity of membranes, help provide energy for cells, and protect against DNA damage.
- As Complete Defence helps to prevent internal damage from occurring in the first place, it helps the body fight inflammation and disease as the immune system receives fewer “unnecessary” signals.
- Complete Defence contains 1000 IU/ 25 μg of vitamin D. This is a large enough dose to prevent vitamin D deficiency which is reported to be a leading cause of muscle loss among older people.
- As little as 700-800 IU per day of vitamin D could prevent 35% of falls, and 25% of all hip and non-vertebral fractures among older people.
- Research studies suggest that the vitamin D supplementation contained in Complete Defence may enhance muscle function and optimise muscle strength.
- Complete Defence contains 1000mg of vitamin C which has been scientifically shown to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Sufficient vitamin C levels are needed for our bodies to efficiently convert the food and drinks we consume into energy.
Complete Defence is produced in pharmaceutical grade manufacturing facilities within the European Union. The ingredients were carefully selected based to be vegetarian-friendly, gluten free, dairy free and GMO-free.
Add one sachet daily to approximately 250ml of cool water and stir to dissolve.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flavouring, Colour: Red Beetroot; Sweeteners: Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides; Anti-caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide; Zinc Citrate; Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol); Safflower Extract; Selenium (Sodium Selenate).
28 Stick Sachets
25 μg /1000
** No Established NRV
* Nutrient Reference Values