Life Fibre is produced in pharmaceutical grade manufacturing facilities within the European Union. The ingredients were carefully selected to be vegan friendly, vegetarian-friendly, gluten free, dairy free and GMO-free.
So what’s inside?
- Organic Acacia Fibre is totally unique as, unlike other fibres which are fermented in the small intestines over a maximum of 6 hours, it is fermented gradually in both the small and large intestines over 48 hours.
- Glutamine, vitamin B6, magnesium, and niacin (vitamin B3) provide the intestinal cells with energy, enabling them to perform their functions properly.
- These functions include absorbing key ingredients and preventing the intestines from absorbing substances that are harmful to your gut.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant present in Life Fibre.
- It protects the mucosal cells in the gut from the inflammation and damage that can be caused by oxidative stress.
- Keeping mucosal cells healthy is essential for your gut, overall health, and the aging process.
- Magnesium, in the form of citrates, is present in Life Fibre.
- Citrates are prebiotics, which support the multiplication of beneficial bacteria in the body, thus protecting the mucous membranes in the intestine and our overall health.
- When the body is stressed, the intestinal mucous membrane becomes damaged by the stress hormones. Magnesium is used in Life Fibre to counteract this issue, due to its excellent anti-stress properties.
- If the intestinal surface is damaged, due to inflammation or contact with toxic substances for example, the body needs faster regeneration. Glutamine, niacin (vitamin B3), and zinc are key ingredients of Life Fibre that are all vital to this regeneration.
- Cell division and reproduction are essential to repair damage in the intestines. Protein is crucial to help divide the cells properly. Vitamin B6 is hugely important for this protein production.
- Vitamin B6 helps to break down toxic substances from the body that can trigger inflammation.
- Biotin maintains healthy intestinal mucous membranes, which is crucial in the metabolism of fat.
Add 1 scoop of Life Fibre to 250ml of water and consume immediately.
Organic Acacia Fibre (Acacia Senegal), Magnesium (as salts of Citric Acid), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid), L-Glutamine, Natural Lime Flavouring, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides; Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5 – Phosphate Monohydrate), Biotin (as D-Biotin).
30 Day Supply, 358g
Organic Acacia Fibre
L – Glutamine
Magnesium (as salts of Citric Acid)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
** No Established NRV
* Nutrient Reference Values