This supplement’s ingredients were carefully selected to be vegan-friendly, vegetarian-friendly, and GMO-free. It is a high dose, high absorption, two-month supply.
- Zinc has been scientifically proven to contribute to the normal function of the immune system, providing vital assistance to your natural biological defences.
- This mineral is crucial for the development & function of cells that mediate innate immunity, such as macrophages, neutrophils, and natural killer cells.
- When our bodies are zinc-deficient the immune system becomes compromised.
- Zinc is involved in the antioxidant defence system of the body through its role in the regulation of several biological processes.
- Zinc is effective in lowering oxidative stress levels and therefore helps to reduce the harmful effects of oxidative stress on cell integrity.
- Zinc’s antioxidant properties further enhance its claim as a vital mineral for supporting your immune system.
- Zinc is essential for eye health as it helps vitamin A create a pigment, called melanin, which protects the eye against light-induced cell toxicity.
Scientific research shows that zinc supports the normal maintenance of bones, hair, skin, & nails.
- Zinc is needed to form hydroxyapatite, which is a naturally occurring crystalline calcium complex. Forms of hydroxyapatite account for approximately half of the weight of the bone, making zinc crucial for bone strength.
- Zinc supplementation can help to speed up the healing of fractured bones. It also assists the immune system in protecting bones from infections and toxins.
Hair & Nails
- Zinc plays a critical role in cell division, protein synthesis, and hormone production and regulation, all of which are hugely important in the growth of strong hair and nails.
- Zinc supplementation can improve hair and nail growth in those who are deficient.
- As this nutrient works as an antioxidant, zinc lessens the formation of damaging free radicals and helps to protect the skin when it is exposed to UV light, pollution, and other skin-agers.
- Zinc can help to heal the skin, rejuvenate the skin, and prevent acne flare-ups.
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food or water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Bulking Agent: Acacia Fibre; Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate); Gelling Agent: Patented Complex of Xanthan Gum & Arabic Gum.
* Nutrient Reference Values